, ,

It's A Wrap For 2022

Dear 2022, 

I'm truly grateful, blessed that I was finally able to make my way out of the country after being grounded for more than 2 years. Don't get me wrong! I'ts not like I dislike spending my time in my own home country but as you may know, this itchy feet of mine is desperately need to travel and go somewhere far far away. The wanderlust in me is craving to discover some new places and explore new adventures. And not forgetting, my newly renewed red passport is screaming to get its first stamp.  

Now here's a quick and brief recap of the places I've been to throughout the year of 2022; three Europe trips and 2 Asia trips. 

  • Switzerland at the end of April to early of May. We even made a day trip to Liechtenstein.  
  • Singapore for less than 24 hours in June. Then transit twice in the month October and November. 
  • Bangkok & Khao Yai in the early of July when AirAsia reopened the direct route from Kota Kinabalu to Don Mueang Airport. 
  • Greece for 10 days in early of October 
  • Central Europe for 22 days covering Germany, Austria, Slovenia, Hungary, Slovakia and Czech Republic. 

Other than travelling abroad, of course in between we also went for couple of Cuti-Cuti Malaysia trips like; 
  • Penang and Kedah road trip to visit my husband's relatives 
  • Island staycation at Bunga Raya Island Resort (for the second time) with my BFF 
  • Back-to-back trip to Kundasang with my BFF from KK, Miri and KL and then continue with my family including my sister and nephew who finally came back from Singapore. 
  • Kuching Food Festival for the nth time 
  • The Village House, a perfect nature getaway from Kuching 
  • Kinabatangan River cruise 

Before stepping into the year of 2023, 
here's wishing for better health, much happiness, prosperity and great success for the year ahead, 
not just for myself, 
but also, for those who are reading my blog now. 
Last but not least, cheers to many more travel adventures with my loved one and friends too. 




READ ALSO:

Share:

1 comment:

Feel free to share what's on your mind & thoughts.
Thanks for the comments and I'm truly appreciate that.
[All comments are moderated. Your comment may not show up immediately. Please do not spam and keep it on topic.]