,

Recap of My 2010 History

The year of 2010 is the year of tiger in chinese calender, which is also the year I was born. This year may seems to be a good year but too bad there are some not. Here is the recap of the my 2010 history:

It starts with a bad beginning of the year. My family and I lost the closest family member; which was my beloved grandfather. He is the one who closest to me as he stayed with my family and I since the day I was born. Maybe God loves him so much. I'm really miss him until now. He never scold or even beat me. The thing that I regret the most was I promised to buy a 3R photo album for him but I failed. Sorry, my dearest grandfather. I will always remember and love you. Both of us have similarities which are both of us love taking photo and camera. I bought camera more than handphone.
However, I met someone special and cheer my life since then. I start a new relationship and there is a cheecky story behind. It's all regarding to a dream.



Then, it's Chinese New Year and it falls on the same day as Valentine's Day. Double Celebration! Due to the sad incidence, my family and I didn't celebrate CNY as merrier compare to previous year. But thanks to TTM, it was my first ever Valentine's celebration.

Surprised Valentine's Bear from dearest TTM

The following month is the month of Pisces, and its my birthday. Early on the month, a really blast and surprised birthday from my *deariest*. I won't forget that day at all. There is a video being recorded but too bad, the size of the video is too big.

Besides that, it's my officially one year working in my current working place. Works start to overloaded. Oh no~~~


For my globe trotting, I went to 3 countries in a year.

1. Sweet Summer Getaway to Hong Kong and Macau with my beloved TTM and my collegemate, Vincent and his colleagues. Its my third visit to Hong Kong but first visit to Macau.



2. Adventurous Autumn Japan Trip with my university friend, Nicole. Thanks for the invitation. By the way, Japan had never in my 3 years travelling list as Japan is famous for the higher living expenses and most of the things is so so so expensive. But since got people invite me and it's a one in a lifetime opportunity, I grab this chance and backpack with my university friend, Nicole. Most of them thought we are joining the travel agent but we are proudly to tell u, that we're not. 2 brave little ladies are backpacking by their own. I'm really enjoying backpacking and this reflash back of my Europe trip.


3. Wonderful Winter Taiwan Trip. Celebrate this year X'mas with my family in Taiwan. Love Taiwan so much. That's end of my year end trip of 2010


Last night, it's New Year Eve. My boss invite us to his baby full month celebration in New Wong Kok Restaurant.
End my Year 2010 by went to TTM house to watch fireworks from his house. Thanks so much on the last day of 2010. Although it's just simple but it means a lot to me. :)

A New Year
A New Start
A New Chapter
A New Beginning

Forget the Bad
Cherish the Good

Wish You All Happy New Year 2011
Share:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to share what's on your mind & thoughts.
Thanks for the comments and I'm truly appreciate that.
[All comments are moderated. Your comment may not show up immediately. Please do not spam and keep it on topic.]