,

Sunset in Kota Kinabalu During MCO

If you ask me where's the best spot to watch the golden sunset from all of the places I've been - I would proudly to say my own sweet little hometown - Kota Kinabalu (KK). Do you know that KK has been recognised as one of the best sunset spots in the world to savor this glorious and dramatic egg yolk? [Refer this post: Eight Great Places To Watch The Sunset]

Besides all the things I did at home (here) during the Movement Control Order (MCO), sometimes I would also spare few minutes at my balcony waiting for the opportunity to capture the sunsets. I might not able to capture everyday because either I was busy preparing for my dinner or happened to be at my parent's place, but the sun's final ray never disappointed me. 

Here's a collection of sunset photos I took using Huawei Mate 20:

Sunset in Kota Kinabalu - 21 March 2020
21 March 2020

Sunset in Kota Kinabalu - 22 March 2020
22 March 2020

27 March 2020

Sunset in Kota Kinabalu - 28 March 2020
28 March 2020

Sunset in Kota Kinabalu - 13 April 2020
13 April 2020

Sunset in Kota Kinabalu - 16 April 2020
16 April 2020

Sunset in Kota Kinabalu - 17 April 2020
17 April 2020

Sunset in Kota Kinabalu - 19 April 2020
19 April 2020

Sunset in Kota Kinabalu - 20 April 2020
20 April 2020

Sunset in Kota Kinabalu - 21 April 2020
21 April 2020

Looks my balcony rewards me a million dollar view. Even I have changed my workout spot to balcony now, in order to encourage me to do more workout while waiting for the sunset. 
Share:

5 comments:

  1. Now this post made me recall that year when I stayed at the Sutera Resort and saw the beautiful sunset. I thought it was my lucky day and didn't know that it is a daily thing there. You are so lucky!!! The photos are beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely photps. Big round and very bright sun. I like watching sunset.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great photos of the nature putting up such a beautiful show :)

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to share what's on your mind & thoughts.
Thanks for the comments and I'm truly appreciate that.
[All comments are moderated. Your comment may not show up immediately. Please do not spam and keep it on topic.]