Just Stay At Home

Something personal. A post that not related to travel...


For the past two months, my life was pretty occupied with so many things including my career, involvement with volunteering works, lots and lots of meetings, family commitment and not forgeting, relationship too. So busy and exhausted until I barely breath at one point. But ever since all of us the Malaysians are advised to stay at home for these two-week period due to the government's restricted movement order (RMO), finally I can take a break from my hectic life and start to make a list of the things I always wanna do if I have the chance to stay at home. 

Today it's day 5 since the RMO started and you know what, I was indeed enjoying my own sweet time by just staying at home. Well of course I try my best not just to eat, sleep and slack (and repeat) but I managed to do some of the things on "MY STAY-AT-HOME TO-DO LIST".

Here's a list of the things I succeeded to do earlier in the first week of RMO:
  1. Blogging - trying my best to complete all my backlog travelogues like New Zealand, Sri Lanka, Sweden, Norway, USA and more. 
  2. Organising my photo folders on both of my phone and external hardisk.
  3. Doing housechores aka spring cleaning.
  4. Watching Netflix such as Kingdom (I hate zombies but this drama is pretty damn good!)
  5. Reorganising and decluttering my wardrobe.
  6. Learning and trying to cook new recipes.
  7. Exercising and working out (not everyday but least I did)
  8. Tidy my room and changing the new bedsheet set I won from FB contest.
Winny Bedlinen FB Contest

Some of you might be wondering, so how about my travel life? Sad to announce that I have to postpone or in some worst case scenario, to cancel my entire upcoming trips due to the recent outbreak. I do miss travel (it's a lie if I say no) cause my last trip was 3 months ago to Singapore for Christmas celebration. But I guess it's not bad to take a break from travelling at this moment since I've been constantly travel last year - like almost every month I keep flying out here and there. Hence, I want to grab this opportunity to rejuvenate, recharge and relax my body and mind as well. Travelling can be exhausted too sometimes, you know?


Not sure when can we back on the road again, where we can travel freely without worrying too much but here am I sincerely wish each and every of you, including myself that we can get through this tumultuous period together - by just staying at home.

STAY AT HOME
One person can make a huge difference. 

Please
STAY AT HOME
Stop the spread.
Let's all do our part together.

Please, please, please.
STAY AT HOME
Be socially responsible.

How about you guys? Do you enjoying it like I do or the other way round, extremely too boring for staying at home? Come, share more with me by dropping comments. Stay safe everyone! #StayAtHome

Share:

2 comments:

  1. Hope it gets well soon. Do stay safe and healthy.

    I love your new bedsheet.

    This holiday, I learnt new skill. Baking bread, making paus. Will blog about it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I tell people I'm a potato. I love travelling but I also love staying home.
    Majority of the time is spent working though as we are now fully working from home.

    Had a trip scheduled early April and have cancelled that.

    Stay safe :)

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to share what's on your mind & thoughts.
Thanks for the comments and I'm truly appreciate that.
[All comments are moderated. Your comment may not show up immediately. Please do not spam and keep it on topic.]