I warn you that I indeed shopped a lot when I went Bangkok for the very first time. Plus, most of the clothes sold at that particular period were in chiffon type, which was my favourite type of clothes. And now let me reveal what I bought from Bangkok, Thailand:
#1: Overall of my shopping loots from Bangkok, Thailand Version 1.0
#2: 4 dresses, 16 tops, 3 shorts, 6 skirts
#3: Handphone pouch from Chatuchak Weekend Market and pig coin pouch for my li sister.
#4: Handbag, purse, purple flat shoe and belts - all for myself.
#5: Hair accessories bought from Platinum Fashion Mall and Chatuchak Weekend Market
#6: Long necklaces bought from Platinum Fashion Mall. Range from 100 baht to 190 baht
#7: Handbags and pouch from Naraya outlets
#8: Handmade luggage tags from Platinum Fashion Mall
#9: Two set of bikinis but wow, absolutely not for me. Two of my besties requested for these.
A set of bikini in Bangkok was incredibly cheap which cost 250 baht (approx. to RM26) for a set but because I bought two, I managed to bargain to 450 baht for two.
#10: Fridge magnets are not to be missed whenever I travelled. Mostly bought outside Grand Palace and in Chatuchak Weekend Market as well.
#11:All my outfits from Bangkok - Pink chiffon top, blue skirt, red lace belt, green handbag, purple flat shoe and owl long necklace.
Last but not least, the following is my sharing of the full details of my travel expenses that I spend for my 5 days and 4 nights trip in Bangkok, Thailand:
(The exchange rate by the time I changed; RM10: 10.14 baht )
- It's funny how fare for international flight was much more cheaper than the domestic flight.
- Stayed for 4 nights throughout the trip, which inclusive the breakfast as well. For more information about this boutique hotel, click HERE.
- Both taxi fare cost 350 baht for one trip and shared among two of us.
- The entrance fee on the day we visited, which besides the Grand Palace, it also inclusive access to The Temple of Emerald Buddha, The Royal Thai Decorations & Coins Pavilion and Queen Sirikit Museum of Textile, which are located within the Grand Palace compound, and to Vimanmek Mansion Museum on Ratchawithi Road.
- Included pick-up service from hotel, transport and boat ride.
- Stayed overnight before taking my flight to Bangkok on the next day.
- Most of my souvenirs and shopping haul are as above photos. Also including postcards and stamps which I bought and sent out earlier.