Most of the time when I travelled, I bought souvenirs was either specially for my family, Boyfie and closest friends. I am not those type will shop until I drop. But for country like Thailand, it's hard for me to resist myself from shopping there, which including Phuket too. I wouldn't shopping so much if we didn't went to the weekend night market. Now let me reveal what did I bought when I was in Phuket for 4 days and 3 nights.
#1: My shopping and food hauls from Phuket
#2: Food hauls especially for my family & Boyfie. Most of them bought from 7-Eleven. Hard to resist especially on the Lay's Potato Chips.
#3: Not just for myself, but for Boyfie too.
#4:Frame bought from Phi Phi Island trip.
#5: For friends - Small pouch, keychains, fridge magnets and for myself, cute hair accessories.
(The rate as at the time I change; RM1 : 9.71 baht)
- Stayed for 3 nights. For more information about this hotel, click HERE
- One trip which fit up to max of 4 people is 600 baht whereas for return trip will be 1,000 baht. This is only applies when both trips is with same driver.
- Rate for 6 hours per day including the fuel but excluded the parking and entrance fees. Fit up to max of 4 people per vehicle.
- The rate for regular seat including shuttle transfer - post here.
- The package is including the "Fantasy of Kingdom" show, dinner buffet and shuttle transfer. - post here.
- A package including to the world-famous Maya Beach, Phi Phi Island and more and also comes with lunch buffet and shuttle transfer - post here.
- Most of my souvenirs and shopping haul are as above photos. Also including postcards and stamps I bought in Phuket.
- Taking photo with the ladyboy is not free but I think it's really worth. It's not like I always got the chance to take photo with them especially dress up in elegant and stylish one.