,

Week 4 in Sheffield

Blog..Blog..Blog..Suddenly interested in writing blog..Maybe due to after reading 3 of my friend's blog that they had written and I found it was interesting especially about their life in UK..Regret for not start earlier on :S..What I means I should actively write my blog since the day my foot was stepped in Sheffield..On the other hand, my university was organizing competition on writing blog...AHHH!!!! This makes me more regret for not doing so...

By the way, this week is week 4 and I haven't start my revision yet..Oh My Gosh! What should I do? Am I able to finish my revision and not last minute study? I was too busy with my assignment...Non-stop assignment where every week need to do presentation..I was too busy with my own work summore..Well, busy upload photos and reply testimonials in Friendster, accepting and sending gift in Facebook and recently just update MySpace..No wonder no time to do revision..I should manage my time well..Last week, I had told myself that I will start to do revision and yet..Never touch on the book that had borrowed.. By the way, I really hate assignment.. My UK life will be perfect without assignment exist [This is my MSN personal message for today]..What can I do? This is "Study Life"

However, I went to Wales last last week..2 days and 1 night trip..Although was very tired, but I really enjoyed a lot..The sea, the beach, the mountain, the bay..and what else?? Dogs!! I can't help myself from staring my eyes from them..They are too adorable and cute..

At Cardiff Bay when the owner bought ice-cream

These dogs are huge but they don't scare me off..At Barry Island and there are 3 of them

Took at Rhossili Bay. I forget the name but I know is female.

Me & my sis favourite dog, Golden Retriever..Incredibly, it is huge..Bigger than my Monica & Mona (my German shepherd dog back in Msia)

Proudly to tell you that I am dog lover..As well as my family...They are too cute and adorable..And mostly, they are obedient..Not like Malaysian dogs that simply bite people (My friend said).. Jenny, u should see this.. Really lots of different types of dogs over here..
Back to Wales...Well, Wales is a nice place with beautiful scenary..U can view my pictures in Friendster or Facebook..It's late at night and time to sleep..Hope that tomorrow I had the opportunity to crap over here..
Share:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to share what's on your mind & thoughts.
Thanks for the comments and I'm truly appreciate that.
[All comments are moderated. Your comment may not show up immediately. Please do not spam and keep it on topic.]