Date of Visit: 18th September 2012
Right after we came back from Stanley Market, I told Boyfie that I wanna go post office to buy stamps for the postcards I bought from Stanley Market. Boyfie said there is one general post office situated right in Connaught Place, the Central area. It is very easy to allocate for this post office cause there is a sign everywhere in Hong Kong.
#1: First time I went Hong Kong's post office and it was very clean, systematic and efficient.
#13: Not forgetting, do the Hong Kong Style!
How to get to Victoria Peak
There are several ways to reach this place:
- If you like to walk just like me, from MTR Central Station and head to exit J2. Turn right, through Chater Garden, cross Queen's Road Central and make way up to Garden Road. Pass the Bank of China Tower and Citibank Plaza on the left and St John's Cathedral on the right before arriving at the terminus, which is on the left hand side. The walk to the tram station will takes roughly around 15 to 20 minutes; or
- Take bus 15C from the lay-by outside the Star Ferry pier in Central; or
- Bus 15 from Exchange Square bus terminus (near MTR Hong Kong Station, Exit D); or
- Minibus 1 from MTR Hong Kong Station public transport interchange; or
- From Central's Admiralty Station Exit B, Lippo Centre Bus Terminus and take bus 12S
To find out the fare of the tram and admission fee, it is advisable to check their official website cause the fare will be revised annually - OFFICIAL SITE.