Unlike the other previous trips of mine, you might came across where I tends to shop a lots especially in terms of souvenirs and foods. But for my Singapore trip, my aims was just to visit all those attractions which I missed out from my previous Singapore trip. Plus, I just shopped a lot from Seoul & Jeju Island, South Korea which I just back less than 3 weeks before flew off to Singapore.
Here is my travel haul from Singapore:
Left photo: Keychains and fridge magnets from Universal Studio Singapore and Singapore Zoo.
Right photo: T-shirt from Universal Studio Singapore.
And this is my sharing of the full details of my travel expenses that Boyfie and I had spend throughout the 4 days and 3 nights trip around Singapore. [All except the one I marked with * are the expenses incurred by two persons.]
(The rate as at the time I changed; RM2.47 : S$1)
- For seats selection. Afraid from sitting too far away from Boyfie eventhough it was just an hour flight.
- Stayed for 3 nights. For more information about this hotel, click HERE.
- EZ Link Card costs $12 for the first time being which included $5 for non-refundable and the remaining value of $7 for own use. We topped up another $10 in case we might travel more than that.
- The original admission fee is S$68 but because my sister's boyfriend is Singaporean, hence we bought for S$52.80 per pax only.
- We just took the package for Singapore Zoo itself only. You can even save on your admission ticket by taking the Park Hopper Special package.
- Exactly what I spend as the photo above.
- My sister and I bought and shared this birthday present specially for our mom. Definitely not for myself.
Looks like I had overspend especially in terms of the accommodation but once in a while, I also like to pamper myself staying in the comfort boutique hotels as long as it still within my flexible budget. After all, I'm a flashpacker, not a backpacker.