, , , , , ,

2012 First Trip - Phuket (Sneak Peek)

Phuket 01
Sawatdee Kaa สวัสดี

Live from Phuket! Just came back from Jakarta, Indonesia 10 days ago, now I'm on vacation again. This time around, I'm going with another different geng of mine. Noticed that I always travelling with different kind of group of friends.

Although it is too hot, Phuket is absolutely a wonderful place to relax your body, mind and soul. Many people recommended Phuket for honeymoon and I am absolutely agree with that. So if you are beach lover, this is one truly place for you to be.

Take a look at what had I did in Phuket for the past few days:

Phuket 02
Visiting Wat Chalong, the largest of Phuket's temple

Phuket 03
Viewing a spectacular views of Karon and Kata beaches on the south side of Phuket from Karon View Point.
Phuket 04
Watching the famous sunset from Promthep Cape

Phuket 05
A visit to Phuket is incomplete without visiting their beach - Patong Beach

Don't underestimate Phuket's night life. It is truly live and happening every night in the Phuket city. We even went to watch 2 of Phuket's famous nightlife show:

Phuket 07
Simon Cabaret - The Asia's famous Ladyboy Show

Phuket 06
Phuket FantaSea - The Ultimate Cultural Theme Park

What more can I said about Phuket? A small island but comes with everything.
Phuket 08
I am absolutely in love with Phuket.

And for your information, this is scheduled post because I am currently shopping around their night market which only open on weekend.
Pai-kawn ไปก่อน!
Share:

15 comments:

  1. i personally like the photo from promthep cape. perfect sunset :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy traveling yo!

    I love FantaSea and I like the largest temple at Thailand, I remember I heard a handicap person singing like an angel there. :)

    mt
    Meitzeu @ Facebook

    Meitzeu @ Blogspot

    Meitzeu @ Twitter

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome gal! Love the sunset! But it's really hot and sunny!

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow it's only the beginning of the year and you've made your first vacation eh? sounds so nice! :) looking forward to the complete post!

    Latest: Lou Sang in Cantonese Style

    ReplyDelete
  5. How nice to have life like you, travelling so much all the time! :P Have an enjoyable trip :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. wah good timing @ prothemp cape..!!
    nice sunset!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. D, so u were vacationing again :)
    Was Phuket rain?

    ReplyDelete
  8. ho ho ho.. You really excite me Dee!! Well, I can't wait my trip now.. ha ha ha..

    ReplyDelete
  9. aha! found your blog back.. :) sawadee ka! woww...nice photos..and can't wait to have enough money to go there! lol...

    ReplyDelete
  10. woaaahhh phuket looks damn awesome!! i hope krabi will be awesome too when i go there this march

    ReplyDelete
  11. looking forward for the next trip lol~

    ReplyDelete
  12. We are planning to visit Phuket in mid-April
    Thank you for posting.
    I've been looking at some of the posts on this website to get an idea about travel in Phuket for my next vacation.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Ah Phuket...
    One of my favorite place to visit.

    ReplyDelete
  14. great shot! I miss Phuket already! :D

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to share what's on your mind & thoughts.
Thanks for the comments and I'm truly appreciate that.
[All comments are moderated. Your comment may not show up immediately. Please do not spam and keep it on topic.]