Biqque's July Lucky Follower

It's time for her monthly gift-away to her lucky Follower!

Biqque's July Lucky Follower

It's Biqque's July Lucky Follower!


Well, this is the first time I am joining this lucky follower contest in my blog. I had read Biqque's travel blog a few months ago and only recently I know how to add as her followers. Ok! I am bit lame =P.

She went to so many countries including USA and Australia. What I envy with her the most is that she has a loving and sweet husband with her wherever they go travelling. So sweet... How I wish my boyfie could do so. Anyway, support your blog, Biqque!
Share:

4 comments:

  1. followed u !!!! heee...

    im sasa from sabah !
    http://sasatien.blogspot.com
    please visit me if u have time ! cheers!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. CathJ - The contest has not start yet! Hehehe. But hopefully i am that lucky follower *fingers cross*


    Sasa Thien - thanks for visiting and following my blog. I had visited ur blog too :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. owh shweetttttttttt :)

    tx for supporting my blog, to tell u the truth, i'm hooked to your blog too! envy for your hmph u know what...hahaha!

    remember, find a husband who loves to travel too ok? hahaha!

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to share what's on your mind & thoughts.
Thanks for the comments and I'm truly appreciate that.
[All comments are moderated. Your comment may not show up immediately. Please do not spam and keep it on topic.]