,

Japanese Foods is ♥

Can't help myself when it comes to Japanese foods.

Actually I'm on diet currently. But when heard one of my colleague saying that they are going to have japanese foods for lunch, my diet plan failed =p

Recently, my favourite place for japanese foods will be Wagamama. Especially when come to bento, Wagamama's is the best compare to the other. Within 2 months, I had my meals at Wagamama for almost 5 times.


-=09.03.2010 (One day before my b'day)=-

-=19.03.2010=-

Previously, there are 4 Wagamama's outlet in KK; Lintas, Asia City, 1Borneo and Grace Point but unfortunately Grace Point outlet had closed. However, if you want to save more, you can try it at other outlet but it's not under the name of Wagamama. It's name is Recipes House; which is more cheaper. It's located in Damai.


Recipes House

-=13.03.2010=-


Bento which I was having today

P/S - I'm going to Wagamama again as I have the discount voucher =P
Share:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to share what's on your mind & thoughts.
Thanks for the comments and I'm truly appreciate that.
[All comments are moderated. Your comment may not show up immediately. Please do not spam and keep it on topic.]