Here is the compilation for all the post relating to my trip to Philippines last year for 7 days and 6 nights.
Day 1 (20th March 2012)
From Clark to Manila & Friendly Guesthouse (Accommodation)
Although this guesthouse cost P400 (approx. to RM28) per night, but we had bad experience where one of my friends was attacked by bed bugs and there is no blanket provided in the dorm.
Day 2 (21st March 2012)
Tagaytay City & Taal Volcano
Taal Volcano, MushroomBurger, Sonya's Cottage Inn Bed & Breakfast, Bags of Bean Coffee Shop
Day 3 (22nd March 2012)
SM Mall of Asia
Day 4 (23rd March 2012)
- Admission fee for adult is P20
- Between 8:00 pm to 8:30 pm, the admission fee is P50 cause these statues will become part of the light-and-sound presentation
- The admission fee for Fort Santiago is P75 (adult) and P50 (children and students)
Quiapo Market Manila, Jollibee, San Agustin Church and Casa Manila
- The admission fee for San Agustin Church is P100 whereas for Casa Manila is P75
Manila American Cemetery and Memorial
The Singing Cooks & Waiters Restaurant
Day 5 (24th March 2012)
Manila Ocean Park
- There are many kind of package rates that you can choose from and we opted for the PH900 (approx. to RM63) which includes entrance to Oceanarium, Sea Lion Show, Marine Life Habitat, Fish Spa, Jellies Exhibit, Trails to Antarctica and Musical Fountain Show.
Day 6 (25th March 2012)
Shopping & Shopping - SM Mall of Asia, Shopping Malls around Ayala Center Station, Robinsons Place Mall
Day 7 (26th March 2012)
Farewell Philippines - KFC in Manila, Bus from Manila to Clark Airport & Airport Terminal Fee
- From Pasay to Clark International Airport, it cost P450 (approx. to RM14)
- Airport tax is not included in the airfare, therefore must pay before depart
If you plan to hire a local tour guide/driver around Manila and maybe outskirt of the city, here is the detail and contact:
Abel Dava - Contact through sending message via email to email@example.com or through mobile phone: +63 908 256 3818
He charged P3,500 for unlimited of time and this fee including petrol and parking fee. His car could fit up to 7 people.
Finally I done with my Philippines travelogue. Oh boy! I still have so many travelogues in queue - Ho Chi Minh City, Bali, Hong Kong & Macau, Melbourne, Bangkok, Singapore-Malacca-KL, Johor Bahru, Bangkok (second visit), Siem Reap and the latest one, Hatyai! Wondering when will I ever to finish them. #facepalm