SM Mall of Asia and even few malls which situated in Ayala Station. I had to admit that it's really hard for me to resist myself from shopping when I travel abroad but in the mean time, I did refrain myself from shopping too much cause I do have my own budget when comes to shopping.And now let me reveal what did I bought when throughout my 7 days and 6 nights trip in Philippines:
#1: As usual, this is all my shopping and foods haul from Philippines.
#2: Food hauls - The dried mangoes were so delicious and yummy! Regret for bought so little.
Bought most of my food and snack from supermarket of SM Mall of Asia.
#3: My travel collections: Keychains and fridge magnets
Fridge magnets bought from different places - With the brand Kultura, its from SM Mall of Asia whereas those in pack bought from Quiapo Market Manila.
#3: My very first luggage tags collection - Bought from SM Mall of Asia as well
#4: Accessories - Earrings from Kultura, SM Mall of Asia and hair clips from The Landmark
#5: Philippines tote bag and toiletries bag from Kultura, SM Mall of Asia - The quality is worth every dollar we paid.
#6: I'm kinda fancy sling bags and bought both of these from The Landmark where both cost RM57
#7: Canvas flat shoe from night market. Just cost P100, approx to RM7. Freaking dirt cheap.
I even wore the white one throughout my trip to Hatyai, Thailand last month.
#8: T-shirts and tops for my family including my uncle and Boyfie.
And the following is my sharing of the full details of my travel expenses that I spend throughout the 7 days and 6 nights trip around Philippines:
- The airfare didn't included the airport tax and it's compulsory to pay before depart.
- Initially, we travelled by hand-carry but unfortunately our umbrellas were strictly prohibited to be on board. Therefore, got no choice but being forced to check-in just for the sake of our umbrellas.
- Stayed for 6 nights throughout our trip. For more information about this budget guesthouse, click HERE.
- Rate for a day is P3,500 - unlimited time per day and it's including the fuel and driver fee as well but excluded the parking and entrance fees.
- This includes the admission fees, boat and horse ride.
- Most of my souvenirs and shopping haul are as above photos. Also including postcards and stamps which I bought and send to recipients in Philippines.
- Tips for the bus driver, horse guide.