Monday, March 30, 2009
Thursday, March 26, 2009
Order what you want!
Baked cheese chicken chop rice
I wonder why the founder named as Fruits Monster. Is it the foods all are in huge and big size? I'm think no coz my bro still hungry after finish his meal :P
Wednesday, March 18, 2009
My KL ji mui
Never ending friends
My CF group members, Cindy, Hui Ann and Renee
Once again, thanks to you, Chai Hsia for always attend my convo. Thanks for everything
U know what? I'm starting to miss them. Feels like want to cry
- Yong Siang - So sad that he had tranfered from Johor to Sabah for his management training. So he can't attend as the air ticket fare is too expensive. Anyway, want to inform him that everyone miss him.
- Vincent Lee Tsun Hin - This fellow been so long never met him. He must totally busy with his KPMG work. Tsun Hin, if you saw this, you sure will regret for not joining graduation.
- Lee Sin Lian - My flatmate during my stay in UK. This lovely pretty housemate is still at UK with her sister. I wonder how is her now.
Lastly, to Mr Wong Soo Por and Mr Lee Jin Chern. Why both of you didn't come? Really so sad. Everyone was searching for both of you.
Monday, March 9, 2009
My dad in red and my mom in blue and their friends
Wawa, Linda, Pat Foo and Matt. Thanks for the cake
TARCian friends; Jonathan, Angliea, Aloe Vera, Shiueh Yi, Jason & Fah Li
They are from Johor...
Will edit this picture soon once I got creative idea
Stopby at Manukan Island for fish feeding time
Here fishy fishy...
Tuesday, March 3, 2009
- It hurts to love someone and not be loved in return, But what is more painful is to love someone and never find the courage to let that person know how you feel.
- A sad thing in life is when you meet someone who means a lot to you only to find out in the end that it was never meant to be and you just have to let go.
- The best kind of friend is the kind you can sit on a porch swing with, never say a word, and then walk away feeling like it was the best conversation you've ever had.
- It's true that we don't know what we've got until we lose it, but it's also true that we don't know what we've been missing until it arrives.
- It takes only a minute to get a crush on someone, and hour to like someone, and a day to love someone-but it takes a lifetime to forget someone.
- Don't go for looks, they can deceive. Don't go for wealth, even that fades away. Go for someone who makes you smile because it takes only a smile to make a dark day seem bright.
- Dream what you want to dream,go where you want to go, be what you want to be, because you have only one life and one chance to do all the things you want to do.
- Always put youself in the other's shoes. If you feel that it hurts you, it probably hurts the person too.
- A careless word may kindle strife, a cruel word may wreck a life, a timely word may level stress, a loving word may heal and bless.
- The happiest of people don't necessarily have the best of everything they just make the most of everything that comes along their way.
- Love begins with a smile, grows with a kiss, ends with a tear. When you were born, you were crying and everyone around you was smiling. Live your life so that when you die, you're the one smiling and everyone around you is crying.