, , , , , , , , ,

Joyful June 2022

Oh hello there, July! Can't believe the first half of the year 2022 has flown so quickly and now we're stepping into the second half of the year. Looking back over the last six months, many things have happened in my life, especially when comes to travelling. 


Apart from my trip to Switzerland at the end of April and early of May, so far the most happening month would be June. It's pretty hectic one where I always on the go and travel constantly on every weekend but I was indeed enjoyed and appreciated the moments I had with my beloved family and friends.  

Here are my recap for the month of June 2022:

27 May 2022 to 1 June 2022
Began from end of May, I went to Penang with my husband and mother in law to visit their relatives. We even went to Kedah too.  


5 June - 6 June 2022
2D1N Island staycation at Bunga Raya Island Resort with my BFF. It's my third time visiting this resort but I still love to revisit here again.  

10 June to 13 June 2022
My BFF from Miri and KL came to KK for a visit. So I brought them to Kundasang for an overnight trip. I even tagged along my husband and my KK good friends along. Though it was a short one, but we're indeed had a blast trip. 

17 June - 18 June 2022
A less than 24 hours trip to Singapore just to accompany my sister and nephew to go back to KK (finally we met after more than 2 years 😭).  

19 June - 20 June 2022
A day after I came back from Singapore, immediately went to Kundasang for a family trip and we're staying at this nice, cozy and lovely stay, The Clover is the name of the homestay.

26 June - 28 June 2022
Ended the month of June with an impromptu trip to Kuching. It was because we're given last minute notice by my youngest brother for his graduation ceremony. I even took this opportunity to visit both of my grandparents and some relatives too, since my last trip back to Kuching was back in February 2020. 

"Appreciate this moment. Stop and take a look around you. Be thankful for all you have and where you are because this time next year, nothing will be the same." 

Share:

2 comments:

  1. I have reached the crossroads of my life recently and do appreciate all the good moments since childhood. Holiday trips were definitely the best and memorable, just like yours. Good for you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Okla i rasa nk travel ke Sabah la.. nak dapatkan semua aura travel.. banyak tempat kat Sabah belum discover huhuhuuu..

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to share what's on your mind & thoughts.
Thanks for the comments and I'm truly appreciate that.
[All comments are moderated. Your comment may not show up immediately. Please do not spam and keep it on topic.]