, , , , , , ,

Grüezi Switzerland

Finally after 2 years, 1 month and 9 days of my last trip to Hawaii, now it's time to get back on track for another international adventures.

Months ago, I asked my husband if he has the opportunity to visit Europe, which country will he choose and he replied, "Switzerland" and we're quite lucky to stumble upon cheap airfare from Kuala Lumpur to Zurich, Switzerland for less than RM2,000 round trip. 


Can't believe it takes me 14 years to be back to this country again. Back then, I was travelling with my UK unitmates and now, I'm here with my loved one. 


My husband wanna fully focused our 12 days trip by just exploring Switzerland only, but being me I added neighbouring city and country throughout our trip, such as:

Colmar, France 


Vaduz, Liechtenstein 


So that's the brief and short sneak peek of my trip to Switzerland aka my first trip for this year. Hopefully after this, I could update my blog frequently cause my backlog travelogues are pilling up. 

Share:

2 comments:

  1. yup cant wait to read more about ur trip!! hehehe

    ReplyDelete
  2. me too! looking forward to see more travel blog post!

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to share what's on your mind & thoughts.
Thanks for the comments and I'm truly appreciate that.
[All comments are moderated. Your comment may not show up immediately. Please do not spam and keep it on topic.]