, , , , , ,

Flying To Kedah For My BFF's Wedding


This is not my first time to Kedah as I've been here with my family during my secondary school time but for this round, it's my first time flying in to their one and only airport - Sultan Abdul Halim Airport. Went along with my two BFF (one from Miri and another one from Kampar) just to attend another BFF of ours for her special day - her wedding. 


Right after we landed at Sultan Abdul Halim Airport, my friend brought us for lunch. Food in Kedah is pretty cheap, compare to Kota Kinabalu.

The bride's mom baked these cookies as a doorgift to all the wedding guests. Talking about the effort, though. 
Share:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to share what's on your mind & thoughts.
Thanks for the comments and I'm truly appreciate that.
[All comments are moderated. Your comment may not show up immediately. Please do not spam and keep it on topic.]