,

Sailors' Cafe - Inspiration of My Future Dream Cafe

One of my bestie, Wawa ever suggest to have "Ladies Night" at Sailors' Cafe which located on the 2nd floor of the back building of Millenium Plaza. So last Sunday, I brought them there for my ideal weekend. =D

IMG_2532
Reminds me of Popeye, the Sailor's man. Puuupuuu

 IMG_2533 IMG_2553 Sailors' Cafe 
Love the cafe's decoration

When I stepped into this cafe, I love the feel that the cafe brought into me. It gives me an inspiration to open my dream cafe, maybe... in future. I love the interior and decoration within the cafe - from the huge teddy bear (I so into bear bear recently) to the photo frame hanging on the wall. Most of the photo are the photo of the sea which makes you feel like you are sailing in the middle of the sea.
IMG_2534
5 of us ordered the same drink - Shaved Ice Lemon Tea with Sour Plum

IMG_2536

IMG_2537
Pasta Carbonara with bacon

IMG_2538

IMG_2539
Burrito with Chickens

IMG_2540

IMG_2541
My meal - Grilled Chicken Chop with Mushroom sauce and fries

At first, I plan to order Tom Yam Fried Rice, but Pat comment that I should order something that is Italian foods but I didn't. Mainly because I want order grilled chicken chop but from what I saw in the menu, only grilled lamb is available and I DON'T EAT LAMB. However, maybe because I talked to loud, the friendly staff informed me that they do have grilled chicken chop by the way. So pai seh lah.

IMG_2542

IMG_2543
Dessert of the Day - Sailors' Banana Split. 3 scope of vanilla ice-cream with banana, orange and green apple.

001
Another besties of mine, Pat & Shing Wei

01
Me & Wawa

IMG_2552
Wawa just had her mouth operation recently, so she wear mask. But what caught our attention was check out her T-shirt!
My deariest and I decide to visit Sailors' Cafe again for our another round of "Ladies Night" as the place is so comfort to hang out with. Between, the price is so reasonable. Imagine, total cost for that night dinner - 5 main meals, 5 drinks and a dessert just cost RM80. The portion even so huge. A great and cosy cafe to hang out with your family and friends around KK town.

Sailors' Cafe
Lot 16, 1st Floor, Plaza Grand Millenium,
Penampang Bypass,
88300 Kota Kinabalu, Sabah.
Operation Hours: 12:00pm - 11:00pm
Share:

4 comments:

  1. Must be a worth a try cafe with much choices. surely looks tasty from the pics.

    ReplyDelete
  2. quite nice oo the theme of the cafe...

    thefye.com come see my page

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nava - This is one of my favourite place even though I been there once.

    jfook - Rawr! I am hungry too..Hehehe

    kumfye - Yes, i love the theme of this cafe.

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to share what's on your mind & thoughts.
Thanks for the comments and I'm truly appreciate that.
[All comments are moderated. Your comment may not show up immediately. Please do not spam and keep it on topic.]