, , , , , , , ,

Happy New Year 2019 from Macao!

2018-19 Macao NYE 02
#1: New Year countdown at The Venetian of Macao

Happy New Year Everyone! So how’s your new year eve celebration like? As for mine, if you are following me on Instagram or read my previous post, you would probably know that I was in oversea to initiate my virgin NYE celebration abroad. I went Macau for one short and brief trip but it was indeed a joyful and fruitful one. I had never ever plan to do countdown or even welcome the brand new year in foreign country cause for the past few years, I prefer to celebrate Christmas in overseas like Taiwan, Indonesia, Singapore, China, Hong Kong but this time around I wanna experience something new.

Thanks to AirAsia for relaunching back the route to Macau directly from Kota Kinabalu. I used to book this flight 8 years ago but it was suspended before I could ever experience it. Most of the times, I visited Macao by taking ferry from Hong Kong. It’s my first time to arrive in Macao International Airport (MFM). Although MFM is smaller and fairly simple than Hong Kong International Airport, but I prefer MFM than the latter one as it is less crowded and not so packed. You will never imagine how panicked I was few years back when the immigration clearance took almost an hour and I almost missed my flight from Hong Kong. Phewww...

2018-19 Macao NYE 02 AirAsia BKI MCM
#2: Direct flight from Kota Kinabalu to Macao with AirAsia

I know it’s just beginning of the year but I’m looking forward for my next and second countdown celebration in overseas. Have you ever did countdown in other country before? Come and share your experience with me.

2018-19 Macao NYE 01
#3: Dazzling and awesome fireworks display at The Parisian of Macao

1546329308601
#4: The very first photo of myself for the brand new year. Counting every blessings, be joyful and make the most of everyday.

P/S - Travelling a lot making my brain smaller - thank you for the compliment 😉
Share:

3 comments:

  1. Happy 2019. May it fill with happiness and many travel adventures!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for posting something about Taiwan, i just thought that there's nothing to see there, but upon seeing this, i would really go and check this city! <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree and liked the Macao Airport too as checking out was a breeze within short walk.
    I passed Venetian but didn't go inside as my hands would itch to go gambling.

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to share what's on your mind & thoughts.
Thanks for the comments and I'm truly appreciate that.
[All comments are moderated. Your comment may not show up immediately. Please do not spam and keep it on topic.]