, , , , , , , ,

Snapshot Sunday: My 2012 Year End Trip

My Year End Trip-2
Definitely and for sure, this is my final trip for the year 2012. Just like every year, no matter how many times I travelled, I will plan at least a trip for my dearest family and this time around, I planned for something different. Visited 3 different cities in a week via overland. We flew into Johor Bahru, then hired van driver to Singapore. Then from Singapore to Malacca and finally arrived in Kuala Lumpur. Initially was supposed a trip with my mom and siblings (dad was too busy with his works), ended up my aunt and cousins from Brunei joined us for the trip too. First time I planned for such a big group (there are 9 of us) from hotel arrangement to transportation mode. Another challenging tasks but I kinda love the feelings of doing so. 
"Till then, Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to all my readers!"
Share:

8 comments:

  1. I love those traveling views all over the world so much that is why I find travel agents that was having a phenomenal experience in life that won’t waste my precious time on my vacation with my family.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i want to travel like u!! its one of my dreams. someday, i will ^^

    ReplyDelete
  3. 3 places in a week, quite hectic it seems :O Merry Xmas and Happy New Year to you too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. and yea!! Happy New Year to you!! yep..that's what you told me.veryyy hectic schedule.but everything went on well at least :D enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  5. i had a blast in singapore too! brought my small family (sis, and dad, about 6 adults, 2 kids, 1 infant) jalan2 around singapore. pity them, they cannot endure the walking and hot weather...but we did enjoy the trip though :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Im have plan to singapore from JB... what kind of transport shoul i take for the journey..

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to share what's on your mind & thoughts.
Thanks for the comments and I'm truly appreciate that.
[All comments are moderated. Your comment may not show up immediately. Please do not spam and keep it on topic.]