, , , , ,

Shenzhen, China - Day 3 City Day Tour Around Shenzhen

Only on day 3 I realised that the place that I stayed for the last 2 days was not the real city center of Shenzhen. The name of the city that I stayed is called Dongguan, and it is 1 hour away from Shenzhen city. And because I had expressed my interest to visit Shenzhen on the day before we make a trip there, hence my dad had made an arrangement so all of us got the chance to visit Shenzhen city.

Two drivers arrived at the hotel that we stayed at 10 am and here we go our journey of 1 hour plus to the bustling city of Shenzhen. China's drivers are really damn scary and horrible. They drove like mad, keep "honging" their cars and our hearts are almost pumping out from our body. Thank goodness we reached safely and immediately bid goodbye to the mad and insane drivers. Maybe this is the real behaviour of the way they are driving, I guess!

We checked in to our second hotel and although this hotel is not that luxury and grand like the previous one we stayed before (click here), we are satisfied especially with the strategic location. It is just few steps away from the subway station, hence it is convenient for us to go wherever we want.

Shenzen- Day 3 01

Shenzen- Day 3 02

Shenzen- Day 3 03
Guess what this?


I thought this "extra and special" service is only available in Thailand. Few years back when I went Hatyai, Thailand with family, I saw this inside the drawer of the hotel I stayed. Few years later, I met them again but this time around, it was displayed in the bathroom. But wait! It is not free, you must pay for what you use.

After done with everything, we decided to make a short visit to their shopping center by taking subway. Somehow we faced a lil difficulties when comes to reading their signboard. For your information, all of my family members are banana (This term means Chinese people but don't know how to read Chinese words). Only my mom is the one who know how to read Chinese and I really can't imagine how I could travel if my mom is not joining us. The second reason I said so was because China people are ain't that friendly at all and some are not willing to help. I guess most of you who visited China or ever encounter any China people, maybe you might facing the similar situation as mine too.

Shenzen- Day 3 04
Anyhow, China's subway are much way better than Malaysia one and saw the token on the bottom right? Malaysia are sometimes a copycat (if you get what I means)! :P


By the time we were about to shopping, it was lunch time! So, we dine-in in somekind a Taiwanese shop which located under the subway and it is quite tiny which can accommodated up to 10 people at a time only. Their main dishes are so-so but their dessert are superb!

Shenzen- Day 3 05

Shenzen- Day 3 06
Mango and honeydew ice-cream with assorted kind of fruits


Most of my friends who went Shenzhen before telling me that Shenzhen is one shopping paradise, which I could partly agreed with them if the main purpose of visiting Shenzhen is solely for shopping. But since I had shopping non-stop for the past 2 days, I tends not to shop more on the third day because I start to feel a lil bit sick seeing of those surrounding garments.

Shenzen- Day 3 07


After 2 hours plus of shopping, we went to one of Shenzhen's top attractions, Splendid China. I did blog about this previously in two separate post. So if you haven't read them, do check them out! Splendid China is a theme park divided into 2 distinctive park but with only a single ticket.

Shenzen- Day 3 09
Miniature China


The time we spent in Shenzhen was so short and there are many places that we were unable to visit. But I do believe, maybe someday, I will be back again.

Ok! I lied. I did some shopping on the third day but it was last minute shopping. Trust me, really a last minute shopping before going back on the next day.

Shenzen- Day 3 10
The handbags and purse on the left side are for my besties and cousin and the socks on the left are for boyfie. Only the shoe and the belt are belong to me.


Shenzen- Day 3 11
I always dream to own this shoe but in Malaysia, it is quite pricey.
I managed to bought this for RM40++ in Shenzhen. mrgreen
Share:

15 comments:

  1. Awww~~~ That shoe is pretty!!! :)

    The dessert looks yummy! And the condom prescribed are funny. -_-

    mt

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love gladiator shoes too!

    i always wanted to go to shenzen for its miniature! owh man...that buddha sitting is priceless!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I been there 12 years ago..
    i guess that there are many changes now... LOL

    ReplyDelete
  4. 40bucks might seem cheap for us but for China price it can GO LOWER!! you can always bargain and it's awesome like that heheheh.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I saw a typo in the second last pic, I think you meant socks :P Uuu, strappy shoes, isn't it difficult to wear? The desserts look really good though (:

    ReplyDelete
  6. I liked the shoe and handbags simply awesome and fancy :-). I never been to any part of China so far wanna try one day...I heard about china driver too they are daring...

    ReplyDelete
  7. You might wanna change your water print to 2012 or you're showing last year's trip?

    ReplyDelete
  8. really?? not that friendly?? mengecewakan.. baru thought wan go there.. ok2, must bawa kawan who tau la dis.. ^_^.v..

    ReplyDelete
  9. Itu condom they provide u berani pakai kah? If me i dare not. I rather bring my own!

    ReplyDelete
  10. The food looks delicious! Last time when I was in Foshan, a bit further away from Shenzhen, the "Extra & Special" service was also available :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Shenzhen is really a shoppers' paradise just too bad I was there for only a day. I love your shoes! <3
    Cutebun blog
    Cutebun FB page
    @Cutebun

    ReplyDelete
  12. I've always love shopping & going for massage & manicure in Shenzhen! What a shopping spree!

    ReplyDelete
  13. OMG i seriously love your shoe!

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to share what's on your mind & thoughts.
Thanks for the comments and I'm truly appreciate that.
[All comments are moderated. Your comment may not show up immediately. Please do not spam and keep it on topic.]