, , , , , ,

The Red Devils of United Kingdom

Had you watch the match last Sunday between the Red Devils and Chelsea in the English Premier League? The Red Devils scored a goal within the first minute. OK! Now I sounds like I gonna blog about sport report. I am not gonna blog about what happens during the match and what is the final score but I am gonna blog about the Red Devils.

Again, this is my backdate post and suddenly I realised before this, I ever said want to post about this (click here) but then again, blame my worst sickness, "Short-Term-Memory (STM)". Not until last Sunday, accompanied TTM watched this match at my home together with my dad, while waiting for the second half match, I showed my picture to TTM. From there, I only realised that I never blog about this. And now, I'm taking this chance to bring you all to the Red Devils's stadium.

Manchester United (6)


The Red Devils is the nickname of Manchester United and the name of the stadium is Old Trafford. During my study in UK, the uni organised a day trip of the virtual tour to Old Trafford Stadium, the home of Manchester United Football Club. So without thinking too much, immediately I signed up and registered for this day trip. My uni organised lots of day trip on every weekend for summer students like us.

Manchester United (2)
Here we come to kick the ball (Neh, I am kaki bangku =P)


Manchester United (3)
The journey from my uni to Manchester took almost one and half hour.


Manchester United (4)


Finally, I got the chance to see the glory and great stadium right in front of my eyes

Manchester United (5)

Manchester United (6)

Manchester United (7)

Manchester United (9)
The place where the roar of 76,000 fans came from.


Manchester United (10)
Reserved for the players and also here where Fergie keep shouting "GOAL! GOAL! GOAL!"


Manchester United (8)
I'm not a big fan of MU but to show to my dad, who is absolutely big fan of MU.
He never ever miss each and every MU match.


During the virtual tour, we were also got the chance to visit player's dressing room. This room contains a spa pool, six showers, two small baths and video facilities which can accomodate up to 22 players.

Manchester United (11)

Manchester United (12)
Smell Ronaldo and Rooney's soaking sweat =P


Manchester United (13)
The spa pool.


Manchester United (14)
Did you spot what I spot? Our own Malaysia's budget airline on the sponsored board


Manchester United (15)

Manchester United (16)
Spotted the former MU superstar player.


Manchester United (18)
Players' autograph book.


Manchester United (17)
Guess who is Brooklyn?


Manchester United (19)
Although can't take pic with the real player, but this already makes me feel satisfy for it.


Manchester United (1)


Before we ended the tour, we were giving a special certificate to serve a souvenir of remembrance for the visit.


"During this virtual tour you'll get a taste of the history of Manchester United, and move a little closer to understanding just why the club has touched the hearts of so many. Enjoy your visit." - by Sir Bobby Charlton.

[Credit to: Manchester United Official Website, Wikipedia]
Share:

10 comments:

  1. Hi Diana thanks for stopping by and make a comments on my blog. I only used Canon compact camera when I took the blue sky picture....anyway you have a good travel blog too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Uhuk-uhuk...
    Congratulations to MU for winning the league last night.

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow, cool pictures from OT.. Hopefully I can go there someday. :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Diana...
    Dropping comment for the first time ;) Cool pix...best nya ko! ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sabahan Bloggers Club - Guarantee mesti MU fans nie kan? Hehehe

    IN - Thanks :)..

    whywhy- Thanks for dropping by.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hahahahaha Diana.
    Sya Liverpool fan lor....

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm here, leaving trails in your blog. Thanks for visiting mine. Can see that you take pics. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sabahan Bloggers Club - Saya ingat awak kipas-susah-mati MU pula =P

    Nadirah - Thanks for visiting my blog :)

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to share what's on your mind & thoughts.
Thanks for the comments and I'm truly appreciate that.
[All comments are moderated. Your comment may not show up immediately. Please do not spam and keep it on topic.]