A Lil Surprised to My 51 Followers

Here this is: My first ever blog tag away for my 51 followers to show my appreciation for those who following my blog. And for this, here is a tiny and little but sincere "APPRECIATION AWARD" for the lucky 51 followers.

love003 copy

This blog tag award is created and designed by myself with the help from my assistant, Miss Adobe Photoshop. I love the stamp brushes (the plane, the luggage, the passport and the camera) which served what my blog is all about. No contest or requirement needed in order for you to get this blog tag award as long as you are one of my 51 FOLLOWERS!

Anyway, I will be more delightful when you are doing entry for this, please state what do you think about "DT in Da House - Pisces gal who blog about travel, foods & life". After that, kindly please link back to me by leave a comment. Who knows I might give-away again another blog tag award? But this is not compulsory. Just for fun!


How to put your image on your blog:

1) Right click on the image and select "Save Picture As".

2) In your blog, create a "New Post" and click on the "Insert Image" tool in the toolbar

3) A window will open. On the left hand side of the window, click "Browse" and insert the image that you save.

4) Post your blog and check it's worked.


Once again:

thank u


Guess you miss out to become one of my 51 followers? No worry. As I still continue to do so. So what are you waiting for? Just click and become my followers. Cheers and have a great day!
Share:

12 comments:

  1. Hey I am one of those 51s. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. tanx 4 ur compliment sweety..u oso hv a nice blog too :)..
    x jumpa ur chatbox, so me comment cni la:)..visit me back yaa:0

    ReplyDelete
  3. later i review about your blog.. currently still busy.. exam week ma...

    Sila lawat: Kaoshi Troll

    ReplyDelete
  4. hi nice travel blog...visiting u back

    ReplyDelete
  5. thanks for this blog award! glad to know i'm one of your top 51 followers :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi... I've just follow you... Will you follow me back? Tq.

    Nice blog... Yeahhh... Keep blogging...

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sailor - You are welcome. Thanks for always support my blog :)

    Zay - Sure I will visit your blog

    Kaoshi - Okok! Take your time. Anytime bah can visit my blog

    M-Knight - Thanks. U too have a nice travel blog.

    Michelle Sung - Saw ur blog. That's wonderful of you. Glad that you like it.

    MosePa - Thanks for following me. Sure, I will visit your blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow wooow I got an award heehe... thanks so much Miss Diana ;D

    You're getting more followers day by day right heehe.

    ReplyDelete
  9. StellaClaire-Richard - You're most welcome.

    Arms - Yeah, really happy to the max when I am getting more and more followers day by day. I sangat rajin do blogwalking, you know. Coz if you don't do blogwalking, people do not know the existence of your blog, even though you non-stop promote you blog.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Now the number increased already to 61. Hurray for you!

    And I'm one of the proud 51 followers of your blog. ^_^ Thanks, DT!

    ReplyDelete
  11. waaa..thank you D..
    i'm happy im happy..hehe..
    ;D

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to share what's on your mind & thoughts.
Thanks for the comments and I'm truly appreciate that.
[All comments are moderated. Your comment may not show up immediately. Please do not spam and keep it on topic.]