DT's Poll

In case you never heard , "Poll" is some kind of voting or even survey which you ever done when doing your research or assignment in your college or uni life. It is a very easy task; whether you pick from the best to the least or put a tick or cross mark.

And if you can see, I served under NuffNang. But hey, don't worry I am not forcing you to click so that my earnings will be increased. That does not serve my main purpose of blogging. Yesterday, I just noticed that actually I can amend or customise the poll in the way I want. Gosh~ I am really slowpo.

Here is DT's Poll which I just customised or amended few minutes ago:

dt polldt poll 2

Do feel free to click on it especially on the second questions so that I can know what do you like as the give-away gift.

As you can see, I start to blog since 2007 but not really active as currently. I'd been blogging in friendster before this (that time friendster is damn famous and no one knows the existence of facebook) and I plan to blog in blogger just for one reason, to express and confess my love on a guy. Yeap, on a guy which I fall for. If TTM find out this, sure he ask me to delete it. cool

There is no privacy in friendster and everyone especially my friends can view it. Really damn pai seh. So, I ask one of my junior besides friendster, where else can I blog and he recommended blogger or blogspot. So, this is where I met blogspot. That time nothing much to blog. Blog about student life? I rather finished my unfinished assignments and do last minute study.

But then, I start to active in blogging again when I further my study to Sheffield, United Kingdom. What makes me to continue to blog? My University organise blogging contest and the award is so rewarding. Try you imagine first prize for blogging you can get £300 which if you convert back to Malaysia, it will be around rm1,800. Kid I'm not. Too bad I didn't join because once again the word of "confidence" is lacking within me. But from there, I realised I love blogging especially sharing on my travel experience and adventures around UK.

Not until 2010, something bad happens and I have lost interest in blogging. Really almost gave up in blogging. But then, you will ask how I gain back the interest of blogging? Simple: TRAVELLING. I travel to Hong Kong and Macau with TTM and my friends and I would like to share the adventures and tips of travelling once again.

dt poll 3

dt poll 4

From the statistic above, maybe for some of you will think that there is nothing much differences to you but for me, it means a lots to me. lol

So before I end my super duperb long post, I would like say


"MILLION THANKS TO ALL MY BLOG READERS especially to The Followers, who FOLLOWING my blog and COMMENTS which I received"


What are you waiting for? Click the poll above in order for me to improve my blog and decide what gift should I give-away to those who follow my blog and constantly comment on my post. Don't just be my silent reader ooo. For those who comment on my post but not yet become my follower, I got gift want to give one but too bad, I can't or else it is unfair for the follower. So, you should know what you should do =P


P1827_11-02-11
On behalf of my owner, I would like to Wooff~ woff~. It means THANK YOU EVERYONE!
Share:

4 comments:

  1. Ur Dog is soo cute.. can't see the eyes!! hahaha

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kelly - Thanks for the poll. I wil back to your blog once I reach home.

    Cinoi - Welcome back again! Cute kan? I know she can attract more readers. Hahaha. She always cherish my day. Will blog about her again someday.

    Quirky - Thank you thank you so much.

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to share what's on your mind & thoughts.
Thanks for the comments and I'm truly appreciate that.
[All comments are moderated. Your comment may not show up immediately. Please do not spam and keep it on topic.]