Chatime - Good Tea Good Time?

In Kota Kinabalu, bubble tea is a common beverage to everyone here since the opening of the local pearl milk tea bar called Yoyo Cafe back in the year of 2000. From that onwards, bubble tea cafe is springing up like mushrooms after rain and can been seen anywhere around Kota Kinabalu town.

During my study life of 4 years in Kuala Lumpur, it's hardly for me to hunt any bubble tea or pearl milk tea around Kuala Lumpur. And even if I found it, it only can be seen in a small and tiny stand shop in shopping centre or in night market. confused

Not until recently I came across of few bloggers who blog about the opening of Taiwan's beverage franchise called Chatime which is famous for its bubble tea. So, I put this on my list as "The Thing I Must Search For" during my short visit to Kuala Lumpur last few days. cool

So before I'm going to KL, doing some research where can I get a cup of this famous bubble tea around KL city. Thanks God that I can get it either from Times Square or Pavilion as I can only lepak around these 2 places during my 2 days visit in Kuala Lumpur. wink


IMG_3341
Located at Lower Ground Floor, Berjaya Times Square.


IMG_3342
They even offer variety of Winter Melon Tea.


IMG_3344
The signature drinks.


IMG_3342-1
Long list of the beverage products to choose from.


However, when comes to price, honestly to say it is much more expensive compare to Yoyo, Easyway and other bubble tea in KK town area. The price range from RM4.00 and above. Anyway, I was given a choice to choose the level of ice and sugar that I want for my drink; either less or more of ice and sugar.


IMG_3347
And I choose Mango Green Tea.
It is so refreshing and rejuvenating especially to cool down my body in the hot hot weather of KL.
Share:

5 comments:

  1. I knew of the shop as they got a few branches there at penang but also knew about the price...not really keen to try it...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I remember I used to go Yoyo Cafe a lot, and must go stop by there whenever I'm at Centrepoint to watch movie or something.

    Eniweiz, this Chatime looks cool even if I've never been there. From the menu I can see that they all taste delicios! Nyam nyam.

    My fav is chocolate milk tea and must have pearl in it! ;D haaha

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jeff Chuah - I never know Chatime is available at Penang. I thought only in KL.

    Arms - I also knew Yoyo from their Centrepoint branch but now I almost have Yoyo once a week as my working place nearby one of their branch at Lintas there.

    ReplyDelete
  4. cool. NEver heard of it but it seems interesting to check out. I'm very much into caffeine so places like yoyo are not really for me. I'm not sure if they've started serving coffee now. It's been awhile since my last visit. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. yup, there have a few branches there...my roommate was in love with it...

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to share what's on your mind & thoughts.
Thanks for the comments and I'm truly appreciate that.
[All comments are moderated. Your comment may not show up immediately. Please do not spam and keep it on topic.]