,

We Meet Again :) and My Story of The Day

If not mistaken, the last time I met my very best friend, Kai Wee a.k.a Chris was during Eunice Meow Ling's convocation which held in KL last November of year 2009.


Kai Wee, me and Jenny in Pavilion. Damn miss them so much.


That's me and Kai Wee


My bestie during my college life

Last few weeks, she reminded me that she will stopby at KK from Miri before took off to Taiwan on the next morning. She told me about that once she bought the ticket last year and she had to remind me again because of my STM sickness. ==lll

Something stupid and funny soon to be happen if she didn't remind me.

DT: Hey, Kai Wee! Reach KK airport yet? I reached airport liao and waiting for you outside.
KW: Huh??!! I'm at home lah...
DT: What??!! Your flight not reach KK from Miri at 1.30 pm meh?
KW: Abuh!! My flight is at 11.30 pm lah. The 1.30 pm flight is when I about to back from Taiwan!

You see, this will happens if she didn't remind me regarding her flight schedule. Somemore, I had apply my half day leave just to fetch her but her flight is at night. Luckily she told me earlier or else, I will be like an idiot people waiting for her and I will be wasted my annual leave too. Lol~

In between, there is funny story happens with my leave form. After I knew about her flight schedule which did not crash with my working hour, immediately I cancelled my leave. I requested from HR department to return the leave form to me. Yes, she did that and I took it with me. Before I left the office, I couldn't find my leave form. That is on Friday. So, on Monday morning, I searched for the leave form again and told my colleague who is in Tax department regarding my leave form had lost. Not until after lunch time, he told me that he knew where was my leave form. Guess where's my leave form? Is it with my boss? Nope. Is it return back to HR dept? Nope. The answer is I accidentally passed my leave form to my client. So silly am I. Such a careless lady. Shame of me. Luckily, my client is a nice and kind lady that she even offer her office boss to return the leave form to me. The whole office laughed at me when they heard that.

Then at night, Kai Wee's flight safely landed KK airport from Miri around 11.30 pm.

Kai Wee with her huge luggage

Brought her to Fook Yuen, Damai to have supper, in case scare she is hungry ooo... Morning at Damai, then night at Damai again. Really another Lol~ Actually, I sucks in thinking where to bring friends and relatives where to eat. So, simply bring her there to taste of Fook Yuen infamous homemade bread.

They call this as Roti Kaya. I prefer the original 1 because it is so soft.

Reached home almost 1 am and both of us talked talked until almost 2 am. She asked me to apply leave on the next morning but I refuse because I told her that I had no problem to work in the next morning even sleep for 3 or 4 hours.

Woke up around 3.30 am and send Kai Wee to airport at 4 am. After accompany her to wait for her friends to reach airport, I went back and the time is almost 5 am. Since there is few hours left, I decided to sleep back until 6.30 am. What Kai Wee said is true! I really can't woke up at 6.30 and at the end, I decided to message HR dept telling that I am OFFICIALLY taking half day leave. Cancel the leave on Monday noon but replace with Tuesday morning. Lol.

Looks like I am not proactive compare as previous time. Even I sleep for less than 4 hours, I still manage to wake up and go to work but now I can't. Seems like I'm getting old.

Anyway, even I managed to met Kai Wee for few hours only, but I'm glad and damn happy as this remind me of our time during in college life. I can't wait for her to come back from Taiwan on 8th of March.

Oh ya! Since TTM knew I was at home, he went to my house to have lunch with me and my family before both of us went to office at 1pm. So coincidentally, he was in field audit today and his client went off early before lunch time. :)
Share:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to share what's on your mind & thoughts.
Thanks for the comments and I'm truly appreciate that.
[All comments are moderated. Your comment may not show up immediately. Please do not spam and keep it on topic.]