, , ,

It's Shortie Birthday

1oth March - a shortie and chubby gal was born. That's me by the way. Kekeke. Looks like this year my birthday is filled with lots foods. And now I feel like my blog is more towards foods too.

As for the lunch time on my birthday, here comes Japanese foods again. Kaze seems to be TTM favourite Japanese restaurant as we just went there last week, and now he wants to go there again. Once again, thanks for the birthday treat. (❤‿❤)

IMG_2650
Kaze Japanese House - a cosy and tiny little place to have a nice foods


IMG_2652
IMG_2653
Okonomiyaki - Japanese pancake served with cabbage, prawn. And also futomaki.


IMG_2655
IMG_2656
Bento set - Futomaki, sushi, Tamago Yaki and lots more.

Even we only had that 2 meals as our lunch, we are absolutely can feel that our stomach is so full.

When we back to office, Lee Hung gave me something and told me that it is from the accounting department partner. I opened it and saw is "tau fu fah".

IMG_2659
Sweet, soft and nice "tau fu fah" from Accounting Department Partner.


IMG_2658
Oreo Cheese Cake and Chocolate Moist Cake. Thanks to Lee Hung and Foan :)


IMG_2660

Around 3pm, Angliea intercom me and informed me that someone with the title "Datuk" came from the Company which I was in charge of doing their audit want to discuss with me regarding their account. I was so nervous so I intercom my manager and informed him too regarding this. So, he decided went to the 7th floor to see what's happening. But within a few minutes, he came up and told me the Datuk want find me, not him. I was so curious why that Datuk want find me for. I was so rushing to the 7th floor in order not to let that Datuk wait for me.

However when I reached 7th floor, I couldn't find that Datuk and suddenly I saw a box writte my name of it with a candle. OMG~ Another surprised from Company secretary department. My manager and them are putting prank of me. This is really a shocking and surprised birthday I ever had.

aw
Thanks Angliea for the fruit tartlet. It is really so delicious.

Before I went back home, here comes my final cake of the day. Why this is the final cake? How's about cake from my family? It suppose to be good news as my mom had specially made cake for me but too bad, it dropped to the floor, before I manage to have a look on it. Too bad...

IMG_2665
Durian Cheese Cake by my company. Thanks Sui Lee for recommend this.

Although no cake from my family, its still Ok because they treat me dinner at Boston, Karamunsing Capital. TTM joined us for the dinner too mrgreen.

IMG_2666
Sweet and sour fish corn rice

So, that's the story of Shortie birthday for the year 2011.

I would like to say MILLION THANKS to all my beloved friends, cousin and family for the birthday wishes via either SMS, FB, ip message or even phone call. Guess I received lots of birthday wishes this year. Thanks to FB. Kekeke~

You see, kan I told you my birthday is filled with lots of foods surprised

To Shing Wei: If you are wondering what's my birthday gift from him, erm... Nothing~ Well, of course I'm not getting any at this moment. Maybe soon...
Share:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to share what's on your mind & thoughts.
Thanks for the comments and I'm truly appreciate that.
[All comments are moderated. Your comment may not show up immediately. Please do not spam and keep it on topic.]