This is one and only photo I have because I accidentally deleted the rest of the photos. Sigh! Not many things I bought from my Hong Kong & Macau trip because I went Hong Kong twice before this. Let's see what things had I bought back from Hong Kong & Macau.
- Pink colour handbag from Ladies Street (HKD200)
- Beige colour handbag from H&M. I quite love the quality of H&M products, which I ever bought before from Nice, Paris and United Kingdom (HKD199)
- Dark blue colour purse from Esprit (HKD199)
- A set of fridge magnet from Ocean Park (HKD20)
- T-shirt, cookies, fridge magnet, keychains from Disneyland Hong Kong (HKD1,085)
- The famous almond cookies (HKD180)
- Pouch from Naraya (HKD136)
- Fridge magnet (HKD10)
Did you notice that I even brought back the 2 small cups of Haagen Danz? Haagen Danz is my favourite dessert. Ever bought in Malaysia but it cost RM11 for small cup whereas in Hong Kong, it cost roughly around RM8. That's so cheap, man! The total damages that I spend for my travel haul was HKD1,884.90 (Approximately RM770).