,

Sushi Tei @ Suria Sabah

Sushi Tei - an international Japanese sushi restaurant chain, originated from Singapore are now located in Suria Sabah. Yeahoooo, this means that there are more selection of Japanese restaurant to choose from are now available in Kota Kinabalu. Honestly to say that I love Japanese foods more than Italian foods, even though I don't eat those raw one like sashimi, salmon =p. But, I'm damn love sushi especially Inari.


Located at Ground Floor, nearby Voir





Their signature open-kitchen allow to us to see their chefs culinary skills


The big menu



At first, I thought this is one fine and wealthy Japanese restaurant as this is the first international Japanese restaurant chain in Kota Kinabalu. But from the menu, I realised that the price range for sushi can range from RM2 for Tamago sushi to RM10. However, I saw sea urchin sushi for RM42. OMG =="... 2 sushi for RM42!!! But when I think back, this is one rare Japanese foods you can find in KK. For ala carte, you can choose from RM10.90 and more on some of the premium dishes.


Ocha which cost RM2 per cup. Good thing is it's refillable

Now it's time for "ITADAKIMASU":


My all time favourite; Chicken Katsu Don


Ten Don;


Yakitori Don; grilled chicken with rice

Their foods are taste nice and smell nice too especially Yakitori Don. Too bad we didn't order sushi as most of us had eaten a bit before this. Their services are excellent and attentive too. At first, we thought that we might need to wait for so long as there is a long queue. I was a bit worry cause our movie will be show in 1 hour plus. However, we were being given a seat within 5 minutes.

Drawback of this restaurant was there is a long Japanese Kaiten (conveyor belt) but just a few sushi was display on top of it. So all you need to do is by ordering yourself.

Anyway, I would like to have a try on their sushi especially their Futomaki and California Maki.
Share:

2 comments:

  1. we wanna try here ^_^ hopefully it's not too expensive :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Positive site, where did u come up with the information on this posting?I have read a few of the articles on your website now, and I really like your style. Thanks a million and please keep up the effective work. sushi rice price

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to share what's on your mind & thoughts.
Thanks for the comments and I'm truly appreciate that.
[All comments are moderated. Your comment may not show up immediately. Please do not spam and keep it on topic.]