Here is the compilation for all the post relating to my trip to Siem Reap, Cambodia for 6 days and 5 nights. I also share on the transportation charge as it vary on each day. Besides that, by end of this post, I also share on how much I spent throughout my trip.Day 1: 1st March 2013
Transportation charge for Day 1 is US$15, including pick up from airport to the guesthouse and also to Phnom Bakheng for sunset viewing.
First Day in Siem Reap
Stay: Motherhome Guesthouse
Day 2: 2nd March 2013
Transportation charge for Day 2 is US$30 for day touring.
Catching Sunrise at Angkor Wat
Angkor Thom; South Gate & Bayon Temple
Ta Prohm Temple
Day 3: 3rd March 2013
The cost of show is US$8 per pax (approx. to RM24) which include buffet feast and tuk-tuk pick up and drop off.
Day 4: 4th March 2013
Transportation charge for Day 4 is US$45 for day touring and journey to Tonle Sap Lake.
Angkor Grand Circuit
Tonle Lap Sake
The admission fee is US$10 (approx. to RM30).
Day 5: 5th March 2013
Transportation charge for Day 5 is US$70 as these three tourist spots located far away from Siem Reap city center.
Banteay Srey, Kbal Spean & Beng Mealea
And the following is the details of my travel expenses that I spend for my 6 days and 5 nights trip in Siem Reap, Cambodia:
(The exchange rate by the time I changed; RM3:USD$1)
- Baggage allowance for my flight KL-Siem Reap-KL and shared among my friends.
- Stayed for 5 nights throughout the trip, which including the breakfast as well.
- Rate for a day is charge differently - depending on the itinerary. The tour normally start at 8am and end at roughly around 7-8pm. Throughout our trip, we engaged the local driver from our guest house and they provided us with a mini van which can accommodate up to 8 people. The fee charged including the fuel and driver fee. As we engaged their service for 3 days, we were given free pick up and drop off to airport.
- For more of the temple pass, read more HERE.
- Fridge magnets, keychain
- T-shirt - US$3
- Photo frame - US$6
- Silk shawl - US$2
- Silk cushion covers - US$4 for a pair
- Ancient Angkor book - US$5