, ,

Till Then, Hope We'll Meet Again

I took another half day leave again last Tuesday, just to fetch her...



That is Kai Wee, my very best friend when we studied in KL. She just came back from Taiwan (refer previous post). She is damn hungry when reached KK and craving for Japanese foods. So, I brought her to Wojamama, our own Sabah Japanese restaurant in 1Borneo.



My face is so chubby. How to reduce the chubby face? Any clue?



Sushi (forget the name xP)



Tori Curry Don. Only RM9.90 during happy hour (2.30 pm - 5.30pm)


Tempura


Thanks Kai Wee for belanja me. Yesterday you asked me what I want for my birthday. Ok lah, this consider as my birthday treat. Thanks so much and hopes to see you soon. xP



During her Taiwan trip, Doraemon theme park is closed due to the termination of the contract with 1 of the theme park. So, she took this chance to take with this big big Doraemon which we saw outside Wojamama.



Courtesy pic from Kai Wee.

So envy that Kai Wee went Taiwan during the spring season. The sakura blossom during that time. Even when I was in Japan last year, never got the chance to see sakura as the period I went was autumn season.
Share:

1 comment:

  1. to my dearest sista~~ will meet u sooner next year lol~~ i am waiting for the trip to phuket le~~

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to share what's on your mind & thoughts.
Thanks for the comments and I'm truly appreciate that.
[All comments are moderated. Your comment may not show up immediately. Please do not spam and keep it on topic.]