, ,

Pre-Birthday Dinner & Movie

Gonna celebrate a day before my actual birthday with TTM because birthday is meant to be celebrate with my beloved family. Decided to have dinner at Suria Sabah but 2 options; either dining in Sushi Tei (2 of us are Japanese foods maniacs) or in Secret Recipe. Finally, he choosed Secret Recipe because of one and only reason, he never try have meal at there. Hahahaha…

Since I am the princess for that night, so I ordered whatever I want and he paid for the bill. Thank you, my dearest TTM. Everytime we went out for either lunch or dinner, we just ordered a drink and 1 main course. But this time around, we ordered from starter, main course until dessert.

Our Drinks

IMG_2632
Ice Chocolate with cream. It is so tempting and now I know what should I order when visit Secret Recipe next time.


Our Starter
IMG_2639
Mushroom soup.

IMG_2637
Spring roll with Thai chilli sauce as condiment


IMG_2642
My meal - Spagetti Chicken Meatball

IMG_2643
His meal - Grilled BBQ Chicken


Our Dessert
IMG_2646
IMG_2647
Chicken Pie. When the waiter served this, me and TTM was like "Woah!!"
It is damn huge from what we expected.


IMG_2645
Lots of foods we ordered that night :)


Last but not least, MY CAKE
IMG_2634
IMG_2636
Chocolate Indulgence Cake


Untitled-6 copy
Princess and the cake

Our night ends with movie. We watched "I Am Nunber Four" and you know what, it is my favourite English movie for the year 2011. It is better than Avatar. Wondering why many people think Avatar is better but I think "I Am Number Four" is more interesting and exciting. Not till, when I went back home and searching for the trailer from youtube to post in FB and telling all my friends that "I Am Number Four" is great movie, I noticed that the producer is Michael Bay. If you are Transformers fan, you will know Michael Bay as he is the director of that movie. No wonder most of the scene in I am No. 4 similar to Transformers. And now both of us impatient for the next sequel of Transformers 3: Dark of the Moon and also sequel of "I Am Number Four"

MOVIE FOR THE NIGHT



Not-to-miss movie for the year.
Share:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to share what's on your mind & thoughts.
Thanks for the comments and I'm truly appreciate that.
[All comments are moderated. Your comment may not show up immediately. Please do not spam and keep it on topic.]