,

Dim Sum as Supper @ Fook Yuen, Gaya Street

All this while, I thought Fook Yuen only served their signature bread "roti kaya" and economy noodles and cooked foods. Not until my deariest brought me to another Fook Yuen branch located at Gaya Street, I was quite shocked when I realised they do serve dim sum.

"Hey, how come the main shop at Damai does not serve dim sum?rolleyes"

It was quite surprising to me also because dim sum had been always being labeled as "Non-Halal Foods" but when in Fook Yuen, it is halal food. Good news for Wawa because finally she can eat dim sum with us. twisted

IMG_2770
Supper around 10pm++ for 2 person

Their dim sum are huge and only cost RM2.80 per steamer basket, which I think it is so cheap and reasonable than the non-halal dim sum.

IMG_2770-1
Varieties of dim sum

IMG_2778-1
IMG_2775-1
IMG_2777-1
My crazy *deariest*

IMG_2776
So late at night and we're still eating like having breakfast or even dinner
Feeling so sinful neutral

Besides this branch, the other Fook Yuen branch located at Karamunsing Capital do serve dim sum too.
Share:

2 comments:

  1. I love dim sum too, looks so delicious.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yummy! let me talk to Bosco to open one soon in KK :P

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to share what's on your mind & thoughts.
Thanks for the comments and I'm truly appreciate that.
[All comments are moderated. Your comment may not show up immediately. Please do not spam and keep it on topic.]