, ,

Day With My Ji Mui

16th November 2008

My convocation ends last saturday and my mom went back last few days. I was suppose to go back hometown earlier since some of my friends are busy working and some got class. But I refuse and book my ticket on 17th November 2008. After my mom and my aunts back, I went back to Wangsa Maju to stay with Meow Ling for another few days. Most of the times I went to library to online because lazy to go shopping and want to online booking to Kuching and Miri since I haven't book yet.

Glad that Jenny, Purplefish and Meow Ling want to go out with me this weekend. Damn happy till speechless that time. This is the moment I was waiting for. It's been so long never went out with them after back from UK. Some more, this is my first time to go out with 3 of them. So sad Kai Wee is not here with us. Then it would be totally perfect picture. I went out with them before but not 3 of them together.

4 of us went to KLCC to watch Madagascar 2. Bought the ticket first before had our lunch. At first we find a seat at KLCC food court there..Suddenly purplefish suggest to eat at Sushi King. Well, since I also want to eat ramen althought I just ate at Sushi King twice with my hostel juniors and my sis. Unfortunately, no curry ramen for today. So sad.. So I had to order other dishes.
Still curry but with rice
Jenny's dish...

4 of us at Sushi King..
After that, movie time. Comment for this movie was not as funny compare the first movie. However, overall still can watch. I still miss the Madagascar first movie. The song makes me move..."I like to move it, move it"..
I'm really had a wonderful time with them. Although just window shopping around Isetan, Nose, Espirit, etc... Then we went back to Wangsa to have our dinner. Tonight is purplefish last night to stay at wangsa since she want to shift to KL Central to stay with her sis. Quite sad by the way because next time when I back to KL, no purplefish around Wangsa Maju. So must enjoy that moment with them. We had steamboat at new Hometown Steamboat which was located nearby BRJ. Chat for non-stop. I miss u all when I writing this blog..
Share:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to share what's on your mind & thoughts.
Thanks for the comments and I'm truly appreciate that.
[All comments are moderated. Your comment may not show up immediately. Please do not spam and keep it on topic.]