Day with Ex-roomate and Senior

15th November 2008
First of all, really thanks a lots for coming to my convo last week. So touching that both of u come especially my ex-roomie who can have a good rest at home after being working for whole week but still spend some time to come...As well as my senior, busy with her assignment but come with her cutie and pretty smile...Hehehe
My ex-roomie, Chai Hsia
My senior, Joey. Doesn't look like my senior rite?
Kuma-kuma from both of them..So cute!!

Spend a day with my 1st roomate, Chai Hsian and my senior, Joey..Been so long we never went out together after celebration of my birthday. We went to Pasar Seni coz Joey want to search for souvenir for her lecturer. After that, we went to Times Square to have our lunch. At first, we plan to have our lunch at Gasoline but we saw a new restaurant being launched at ground floor, so we decide to have a try. The name of that restaurant was Vivo. It's famous for American pizza.
[The pic of the dishes we order will be upload soon after Joey upload to me]
I really miss the moment where 3 of us overnite at Joey place at Sg Long there and had a pillow talk. Thanks to Chai Hsia, althought being my roomate for 1 sem only, but I felt like knowing u for so long. Glad that after you had moved out, you still remember me. Joey, sorry coz keep bullying u when in hostel. I really had a good time with u after all this...
Share:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to share what's on your mind & thoughts.
Thanks for the comments and I'm truly appreciate that.
[All comments are moderated. Your comment may not show up immediately. Please do not spam and keep it on topic.]