Advanced Diploma Convocation

8th November 2008

Today is the most important not just for me, but my mom too. She had been waiting for this day for so long. She is the one who arrange all for me which makes me feel glad and blessful to have mom that keep supporting in everything I do especially in my study. Wake up at 5.30 am for early preparation coz the registration is from 7 am till 8 am. I scare if late, can't join the convo. We wait for taxi outside the hotel but need to wait for almost half hour coz too early. Not much taxi that time so me and my mom decide to go Sungei Wang there to take taxi. Believe it or not? The driver ask for RM20 from there to TAR College. WTH!! But my mom said OK..Coz she really scare I unable to reach there on time coz I still need to go hostel to take my gown. That's my mom. When reach hostel, I just realize something. The visit time is from 7.30 am and I reach there at 7 am. Somemore, my cousin was at hotel, not at hostel so no one can't help me take my formal shoes and gown. I damn nervous that moment. Luckily the hostel guard was very kind to let me enter or else I'm really in dead meat.

It's quite funny for us to wear gown with th red hood on it. While waiting to enter hall, it's so hot..
Before enter the hall..Everyone said "Cheessse.."
The gown was so thick. I really can't wait to enter the hall, take the certificate roll and get out of the hall. So lucky that Kai Wee sit just nearby or else I will be dead boring. Non stop chatting with Sharon, Kai Wee, and the people beside me and behind me. Hahahaha...Talk for almost 2 hours just realised is our turn to go to the stage. Really damn nervous. When times come, all I can do is SMILE!! Yes, SMILE!! So glad that I didn't pengsan or fell down on the stage.
This is the moment where all of us waiting for. FINISH!! The ceremony is over. We thought that it will end around 12 pm but it ends earlier at 10.30 am. Wah!! Really very fast. The moment that every student (i think so) wait for was taking unforgetable photos with family and friends.
My family: My aunt, cousin, 2nd aunt and my mom
AAC students
Glad that our diploma Business Law lecturer, Mr Julius come

Yeah, lots of photos but still not satisfied with it. Because I didn't manage to take some of the photo with my classmates, coursemates and even my AFA friends. This time I also didn't take photos in front of library, my favourite place. Haiz..So sad..

However, I'm glad that....
Adeline and Marina come from far far far away just to attend the convo. Adeline from Melaka and Marina from Kelantan. Thank so much!! Love u both!!
My hostel juniors..Thanks for the flowers!!

For this convo, I got 2 wishes. I know that second wish won't come true coz it is impossible but I really glad till like nobody worlds when all my ji mui come especially purplefish. I received sms from her the night before convo that she can't come coz need to send her mom to airport. I was damn sad till I not really had the mood that time. It was a really a great shock and suprise to see her there and u know what? I shout like a mad dog. But I really happy. Thanks so much for coming.
Share:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to share what's on your mind & thoughts.
Thanks for the comments and I'm truly appreciate that.
[All comments are moderated. Your comment may not show up immediately. Please do not spam and keep it on topic.]