,

Finally It's Over

Finally my nightmare is over..What else non-other than assignment? As one of my FDM group member, Soke Yee said, it's really killing us softly.. I really hate assignment..Every week assignment, every week presentation, almost every night discussion..I really fade up with all this.. I thought I can having my honeymoon over here..Well, travelling is my main objectives for coming here..Second is pass all my exam and I didn't expect for much higher achievement..If I able to get Second-Upper, it will be pleasure to me..

By the way, thanks to Andrew and Tracey for telling me that my favourite dessert is having an offer. 5 pound for two, which approximately to RM32.50 and each only cost RM16.25. Compare to Malaysia, this ice-cream cost RM30 plus for each only back in Malaysia. When I'm feeling depress, tension, stress, the best way is to take a spoon and dig in this ice-cream. I tasted this ice-cream before when I travel to China.


Haagen-Dazs, cookies & cream and belgian chocolate favourite

Well, presentation 2molo..Sleep earlier, if not, the lecturer will see a panda in front of them..:P
Share:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to share what's on your mind & thoughts.
Thanks for the comments and I'm truly appreciate that.
[All comments are moderated. Your comment may not show up immediately. Please do not spam and keep it on topic.]